Yoga Space Siem Reap teacher
Born in Italy, Camilla discovered Yoga in 2007, without any doubt the biggest revolution of her life: she started practicing consistently, seeking and studying ever since. The encounter with the Paramhansa Yogananda Community in Assisi in 2009 was another turning point that brought her in 2011 to quit her job in HR for a multinational company, in order to live a more authentic life, dedicated to the principles of Yoga.
This new chapter of her life brought her first to India where she completed her TTC (200hrs), for relocating after in China, Australia, Italy and Cambodia, with several trips to India and SE Asia in between.
Camilla and her Yoga Journey
She dedicated the past decade in teaching and managing yoga studios and retreats, while deepening her studies:
- YTTC (200hrs) in Rishikesh, India (2011)
- Yoga & AyurvedaTTC (300hrs) in Kerala (2017)
- Intermediate Ayurveda & Ayurvedic Massage (2017)
- Traditional Thai & Yoga Massage in Chiang Mai (2018)
- Reiki Initiation Level 1&2 (2017)
- Intensive months spent in Rishikesh, India, under the guidance of Dinesh Chandra, Surinder Ji, Swami Atma
- Practicing daily online classes since 2015 on Yoga International platform allowed her to get in touch with Jivamukti, Sianna Sherman, Noah Maze’, Carrie Owerko, Chelsea Chorus teachings
Lifelong student, avid meditator, passionate about conscious movement, dance, Functional Range Conditioning, and Movement Culture.
Her classes maintain a balanced structure, in which she melds her diverse background and integrates in a creative way all the disciplines learned worldwide over the last decade.
She guides her students through this transformational journey encouraging them to develop breath and body awareness, a sense of playfulness and curiosity, offering tools to embrace a deeper awareness and sense of freedom!
Interactive Live Online
Interactive Live Online classes are designed for an intimate group of only 4 participants. You will feel like you are there with the teacher. The immersive instruction and personalized real-time feedback will ensure you are supported and guided at every stage throughout your practice. Your welcome pack will include tips for your experience.
These massive Live Online classes invited people from around the world. The idea is to open a room and our doors to as many yogis as possible, practicing in unity and union where we are in the world. Our teachers will guide with cues and clear instruction for the entire online studio, for a magical experience.