Your Welcome Pack
Beautiful yogis & yoginis, welcome to our live online! Thank you for signing up to our Yoga Space classes, and thank you so much for helping us blossom into a global yoga community.
Our aim is to make you feel seen, cared for and supported during your practice as if we were there in physical presence.
If you are new to Google Meet, there are lots of Google Meet tutorials and guides on Google and Youtube to show you how the platform works. It’s easy and intuitive! If you have a specific question, you can search.
If you are unsure about anything we will help you when you log on 5 – 10 minutes before the class commences. We are truly looking forward to practicing together.
We will touch base after class, it would be great if you could share with us your feedback, ideas and suggestions on how to improve your online experience.
Have an amazing class.
Your Google Meet Link
Google Meet is the easier and more secure options for video classes. To join, just click the link, sign in 5 – 10 minutes before your class. During the class please mute your audio.
How does class work?
At the beginning of the class the teacher will have a quick check in with you, about your conditions, possible injuries and general wellbeing. If you prefer to share one-on-one, you can let us know prior to class by private message.
Keep the video on, so you can be seen and receive feedback from the teacher during the Interactive Live Online classes. We invite you to keep also keep it on during Live Online classes. It is nice to practice all together, and see each other, we are a community!
- Make sure you are visible in the frame, when standing, stretching and practicing, so your teacher can see you.
- You will see your teacher from two angles (landscape and portrait). Pin the layout you prefer. You can also change it during the class.
- Switch off or silence devices and notifications.
- Light some candles (in safe conditions) or incense to enhance your experience.
- Find your mat, take a deep breath in and make yourself comfortable.
- You are ready! Have an amazing class!
What tech do I need?
If it’s your first time using Google Meet we recommend trying to log on with the link one day before class. If you have any questions email email@example.com. Our team will be happy to help you.
A Device e.g. your PC, Laptop, Smartphone, iPhone, tablet or iPad. The bigger the screen the better you will be able to see the teacher!
- Pro tip: Connect your device to a bigger screen (E.g. your laptop to a TV using an HDMI cable)
- Pro tip: For Yoga Space’s interactive live online classes – the better your device’s camera, the better the teacher can see you. So, keep this in mind when choosing a device too.
A Gmail or Google account (your own personal account)
The free Google Meet app:
By phone or tablet – Install the free Google Meet app
By laptop or desktop – Open your Google Meet class link in any Internet browser
By TV – connect your device to the TV by HDMI cable
Use this link or code:
The link: https://meet.google.com/sbb-atkc-jee
The code: sbb-atkc-jee
Save the link or the code somewhere you can easily access it at the log-on time on the correct device when you are taking the class.
How should I set my mat up?
- A yoga mat.
- Yoga props. If you don’t have any, try these DIY alternatives – use pillows from the couch, big books as blocks, and a belt or a scarf as a strap.
- Find a calm cool space, where you can be alone, not disturbed by anybody. Make your space cozy and relaxing to set the mood.
- Unroll your mat.
- Place your device camera ideally in a corner 1.7 metres away from your mat, and at least 80 centimetres high. The camera has an angle perspective, so you can be seen both on the short and the long side of the mat.
- Check if you are in the frame when you stand and stretch your arms up.
Save & Keep
Google Meet Link
You can either go directly to the Google Meet link
or when you are in the application, enter the code:
- Bookings close 2 hours before class and must be pre-paid.
- You are welcome to email anyway, just in case there are still spaces available may still be spaces if someone has cancelled.
- Cancellation is permitted 24 hours leading up to class. Cancellation within 24 hours is not refundable.
- To cancel, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or message our social media channels.
- If you canceled in the permissable amount of time, feel free to reschedule your class when you are ready.
- If you need a refund for any reason, please contact us by email, so that we can arrange it for you.
Inspiration comes from magical places.
Tag us on Instagram @yogaspacesiemreap and #YogaSpaceSiemReap